Sculptra Is All The Rage. But Why?
New products, technologies, and treatments in the beauty industry hit the open market every day. But it’s not every day that a product begins to revolutionize the aesthetic industry. Sculptra is one of those great products that is showing such great potential, not only for its aesthetic abilities, but also for its wonderful effect on the skin at a cellular level.
Sculptra is becoming known as the ‘Liquid Facelift’
At Erasing Time, we are constantly looking for the newer, the better, the more effective, and that which creates the most dramatic results. We approach skin services as a medical treatment, not merely as a topical issue. Beauty tech continues to advance at such a rapid pace, that keeping up with it is exciting, and we love to offer new and groundbreaking high tech Beauty services to our clients.
Why Everyone is Raving About Sculptra
Spend less time getting fillers and more time showing off your beautiful, smooth, plump skin. An alternative anti-aging treatment, Sculptra is taking the MedSpa industry by storm. So in the end, yes, you are saving money and time.
“It fills in that hollowness that aging brings on.”
Let’s take a look at why Sculptra is becoming the new, hot choice for anti-aging services…
- • Natural Looking Results
- One of the ways we create the most natural looking results is via injection skill and understanding of the client’s facial structure. By forming a mesh-like pattern under the skin, we can construct a smooth surface that is plump and smooth with carefully placed injections of Sculptra. This approach provides the perfect foundation upon which collagen may easily and naturally develop.
- • Very Long-Lasting Results
- Results last anywhere from 2 years to 5 years. Fillers generally last 3 months to 6 months. So, that’s pretty impressive.
- • Comprehensive Rejuvenation
- Yes, Sculptra works as a filler, but it is so much more than a filler. By actually stimulating the body’s own collagen production, Sculptra improves skin on a cellular level. When injected into the dermis, this filler begins working to boost collagen while simultaneously plumping the area of treatment. Cheekbones that have grown more noticeable and temples are rejuvenated with a natural-looking fullness that shows as youthfulness.
- • Low Maintenance
- The service takes less than an hour, requires zero downtime, and lasts for years, rather than months. After our clients are satisfied with the results (whether that takes one session or three), they can relax and not even think about getting a refill for at least 2 years.
- • Allergy Safe
- While other fillers on the market use hyaluronic acid, Sculptra uses Poly-L-Lactic Acid which is actually a substance that is used in dissolvable fillers. Sculptra poses no risk of an allergic reaction, requiring no allergy testing, due to Poly-L-Lactic Acid being a synthetic polymer. As it is biodegradable, it fades from the body naturally after it has accelerated the body’s collagen promotion.
Interested in booking your Sculptra injections? Call us or click the Book Appointment button below.